What happens when you take the curved-screen Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and add a stylus? Galaxy Note 7, which Samsung introduced today in New York.
Even with their differences in Note 7 to the surrounding screens 12-mega-pixel camera, expandable memory and a waterproof coating it closer to the S7 series, than last year, Note 5 (that’s right, there’s no Note 6). And it’s a good thing. The Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are two of the best phones of the year, with an excellent camera and battery life – not a bad way to start a noble life as a phone.
Note 7 should fall in line as a terrific, high-power, whose stylus tricks to take Note in the next level. Some Features are as follow:
- Iris scanner to unlock your phone with your eyes
- Larger size battery (3500 mAh vs. 3000 mAh Note 5)
- Curved screens (sharper, less prone from S7 edge)
- 5 Gorilla Glass screen (the first phone with the new screen technology which is corning)
- USB-C port charger (the first mobile phone Samsung, to adopt the new standard)
- Waterproof phone and S Pen
- The stylus does not get stuck if it is jam in the backward
- Coral Blue color choices (it’s awesome)
- More sensitive S Pen stylus precision
- MicroSD card slot (like the S7 phones)
- New S Pen tricks such as magnification and GIF-making
- Batter low light camera