Magenta is a color of universal harmony and emotional balance. It is spiritual, but practical, encouraging common sense and a balanced outlook on life.
It is a color that helps to create harmony and balance in every aspect of life; physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
The combination of red and magenta contains passion, strength and energy of red, restrained by introspection and the quiet energy of magenta.
Magenta affects all of our personal and spiritual development. It enhances our intuition and mental ability, helping us to rise above the everyday dramas of our daily lives in order to experience a higher level of awareness and knowledge.
Magenta is unconventional that prides itself on being unique, plus a nice and attractive color. Magenta is also pleasant, very useful and does not like confrontation. Emotions are often expressed and open to all.
A magenta color is a color that is closely associated with spirituality and intuitive thinking. An intuitive person, it is not very practical, in fact, it can be anti-practical, preferring ideas that they like on an intuitive level, rather than relying on practical, real evidence to support a beliefs or ideas.
Influences of Magenta
- Encourages compassion and puts the needs of others before ours.
- Promotes internal, intuitively impractical thinking.
- Encourages emotional expression and emotional extroversion.
- It is believed that magenta has a relaxing effect and inhibits aggression.
- Magenta also encourages open-mindedness and seeks answers beyond what is considered normal and accepted.
Magenta is not the color you find in the visible color scheme. It is not possible to generate magenta from light at the same wavelength. This is considered a secondary color. A mixture of violet-blue and red without green is responsible for creating a vibrant color. In the world of the Internet, you will find that fuchsia and magenta are the same color and are obtained by combining the exact percentage of blue and red.
It is believed that magenta depicts a welcome and friendly feeling. It brings happiness and prevents confrontation.The Color also contributes to compassion and leaves people feeling like they want to help others. Wearing color magenta will stimulate inner intuition and expressiveness. It also supports a sense of relaxation that discourages aggression.
How Magenta can Affect Your Personality
- The magenta color is known as an inspirational and strong color. It may look innovative and creative, but at the same time it will look outrageous and shocking.
- This is a beauty inspired by creativity.
- It inspires people to be compassionate. However, this may cause you to prioritize other people’s needs over your personal needs.
- This color promotes practical and rational thinking.
- This encourages people to be emotionally extroverted and expressive.
- Magenta can also make people relaxed. This does not encourage aggression.
- It also invites people to an open mind. It helps you look for answers beyond traditional solutions.
From a negative point of view, magenta can cause depression and despair in some and prevent others from dealing with problems – it can be too relaxing for introverts and chronically depressed.
Being surrounded by too much magenta energy, you can cause arrogance and bossiness that make us feel depressed, annoyed, anxious and intolerant.
Excessive magenta energy can be balanced by introducing green into the environment.