- Connect Samsung and Check Calendar. …
- Select the Lost Calendar Events and Recover. …
- Choose Deep Recovery from Device. …
- Select the Data Type You Need to Recover. …
- Connect Your Android Device to the Computer.
Why did my calendar events disappear?
The problem can be easily solved by removing and re-adding the affected account in the → Android OS Settings → Accounts & Sync (or similar). If you saved your data only locally, you need your manual backup right now. The local calendars are kept only locally (as the name says) in the calendar storage on your device.
Why does Google Calendar erase past events?
Corrupted Files In The Cache
You know that the cache in your device saves information from apps. The case is the same with Google Calendar app. Now when these cache files become corrupted, you may see your Google Calendar events disappear. That’s because these corrupted files hamper smooth calendar events syncing.
Where is Samsung calendar data stored?
The folder you’re looking for is at /data/data/com. android. calendar/ but the stuff you need is under /data/data/com.
Is Samsung Calendar the same as Google Calendar?
Samsung Calendar is only available on Galaxy devices while you can access Google Calendar on Android, iOS, and Web. The UI is consistent across all platforms, which makes the transition even better.
How do I transfer my Calendar from my old Samsung to my new Samsung?
Select and Send Calendar
– You can select the “Calendar” option on the “Choose what to bring” screen. Then click the “Transfer” icon on the new phone and the “Copy” icon on the old one. – The app will immediately send the calendar to your new Samsung smartphone. Read also: Dislike Smart Switch?
Does Google Calendar save past events?
This is a limitation of Google’s calendar sync on Android. Events older than 12 months (and events more than 12 months into the future) are usually only available online in the web browser at Google Calendar.
Can I see deleted events in Google Calendar?
With the Bin functionality added to Google Calendar, users have an easy way to view, permanently delete, or restore individual and recurring deleted calendar events. You can access the Bin by clicking on the cog visible in the upper right corner. From here you can restore or delete events/calendars forever.
How do I get my old calendar back?
Follow the instructions below to reinstall the Google Calendar app:
- Open the drawer or app menu on your device.
- Tap and hold on the Google Calendar app, draw it to the top, and Uninstall it.
- Restart your device.
- Open Play Store and search for Google Calendar.
- Tap Install.
Why did my calendar events disappear outlook?
AutoArchive. The AutoArchive feature automatically removes data from Outlook at specified intervals. If calendar entries are disappearing, you may inadvertently have AutoArchive configured to delete entries every seven days. To check your AutoArchive settings, click “File,” and then click the “Options” tab.
How do I restore my Android calendar?
Restore deleted events in your trash (computer only)
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings. Trash. You find the events deleted from this calendar. To restore an individual event, next to the event, click Restore . To restore selected events, above the list, click Restore all selected .
Why did my Iphone calendar events disappear?
Past events may disappear due to Sync date range settings in the iOS Settings. … Go to iOS Settings. Select Calendars > Sync. Choose All Events.
Why did my Samsung Calendar events disappear Android?
If you are unable to see an event in your Calendar app, your phone’s sync settings may not be configured properly. Sometimes clearing data in your Calendar app can also help resolve the issue.
How do I make my Samsung Calendar sync automatically?
How can I synchronize my calendar(s) automatically?
- Open the Android system settings and click on → Data usage.
- Hit the menu button of your device.
- Set a checkmark behind → Auto-sync data. We’re glad you’re here. Please sign in to leave feedback.
How do I change the Calendar on my Samsung Galaxy?
- From the Home screen, swipe up or tap All apps.
- Tap Calendar.
- Tap Menu > Manage Calendars.
- Tap the individual emails that you wish to enable or disable.
Can I undo a deletion on Google Calendar?
A small tweak in Google Calendar now lets users un-delete events and undo changes made. Google is making a small but useful change to the web version of Google Calendar.
How do I delete all calendar events?
Delete all items on your calendar
- In Calendar, click View.
- In the Current View group, click Change View, and then click List.
- Click in the item list, and then press Ctrl+A. All items in the list should now be selected.
- Press Delete.
Does Google Calendar automatically delete old events?
Unless it’s removed, calendar entries remain in your Google Calendar forever. It should noted, however, that the Android app only syncs 12 months. If you accidentally deleted an event or appointment it gets placed in Calendar’s trash.
How do I see previous years in Google Calendar?
There may be times when you want to jump to a certain date in your Google Calendar to quickly review a past or future event or appointment.
Go to Any Date Using Year View
- Open Google Calendar.
- On the upper-right side, select your current view. …
- Select Year from the options.
Does Samsung Smart Switch transfer apps?
With Smart Switch, you can transfer your apps, contacts, call logs and messages, photos, videos and other content to your new Galaxy device quickly and easily — whether you’re upgrading from an older Samsung smartphone, another Android device, an iPhone or even a Windows phone.
Which is better Apple calendar or Google Calendar?
After comparing every feature, it’s clear that Google Calendar is a superior app when compared with Apple Calendar. Google Calendar has better integration within the Google ecosystem and it lets you integrate the Apple Calendar as well.