Green is a vibrant color that symbolizes renewal and growth. This is the color that you see most in the natural environment. So this is the color of spring when everything comes to life. And it depicts a time when everything is alive and unfolds by its natural processes.
When you see something green, you know that it is alive, right? It also means balance, peace and harmony. So this is a great color to have when trying to restart yourself after a hard day. That’s why we feel so great when outside.
We feel simultaneously charged and calm, filled with positive energy. This is the power of green, which manages to resonate without internal energy, balancing us.
The Color Psychology of Green
- Green is a cool color that symbolizes nature and the natural world.
- Green also represents peace, luck, health and jealousy.
- Researchers also found that green can improve reading ability. Some students may find that placing a clear sheet of green paper on reading material increases reading speed and comprehension.
- Green is often used in decoration for its soothing effect. For example, guests waiting to appear on television programs often wait in the green room to relax.
- It is believed that green relieves stress and helps to heal. Those with a green working environment experience less abdominal pain.
- Consider the green used in the language: green thumb, green with envy, green leaf.
- Green encourages a love of nature and a love of family, friends, pets, and home. It is the color of a garden lover, a pet lover and a good host.
- It is generous and likes to share, but also seeks recognition. It is friendly and can keep confidences.
- This color is relate to stability and durability, which gives us persistence and strength to cope with difficulties.
- Green is the color of prosperity and abundance, finance and wealth. This applies to the world of business, real estate and property. Prosperity gives a sense of security for the green.
Is Green is your favorite color? What does this say about your personality?
- Look for a balance in your life and look for a steady mind and mindset.
- You are naturally a generous and caring person, often putting the needs of other people in front of you.
- You love nature and everything that is natural.
- Think long before you act, not what you would call impulsive.
- It is difficult to hide your true feelings, it is relatively easy to read, wear your heart on your sleeve.
- Your personal ethics and your moral standards are very important to you, you have a natural impulse to do the right thing.
- You have a passion for food, and managing your weight can be difficult.
- You like to study and usually pick things up very quickly.
- You know yourself well and do not like to be told what to do, naturally resisting force.
- You like to develop new ideas and concepts, but you are struggling with the details and implementation of these ideas.
In a negative aspect, green can be either possessive or materialistic, with the need to own people and things.