The color of gold is the color of success, achievement and triumph. Combined with abundance and prosperity, luxury and quality, prestige and sophistication, value and elegance, the psychology of this color implies wealth, material wealth and extravagance.
Gold in its physical state by its very nature means the wealth and prestige of every country, culture and market in the modern world – this is perhaps the most valuable and easily sold product available on the world market.
This color is associated with masculine energy and the power of the sun compared to silver, which is associated with feminine energy and the sensitivity of the moon.
Gold is a warm color that can be glossy, shiny and happy, as well as boring, muffled and traditional. Bright gold shades attract the eye with its brilliance, and darker muted shades are deep, warm and saturated.
The Meaning of Gold Color
Gold is a warm color and has different meanings in different parts of the world, in different cultures, religions, etc., and wisdom. Gold is a precious metal that is associated with wealth, grandeur and prosperity, as well as brilliance, brilliance and brilliance.
What Does it Mean to Wear Gold?
Gold is often used and displayed in jewelry and watches that we wear. Wearing or displaying gold may indicate that a person is very interested in social status and demonstrates his wealth. How others perceive them is important to them. This will mean that they think outside, perhaps seek approval and try to impress others.
Gold is a very brilliant color or metal that can attract attention, so the wearer is likely to be out going and extroverted, socially confident. It can also be assumed that one can be proud of their wealth and achievements.
Your Personality If You Like Gold
- You are a positive and ambitious person, it is an attractive trait that attracts and affects others.
- You have a desire for luxury, be it a luxury home, car or accessories.
- You are friendly, extroverted and love to be in the spotlight.
- You have a great desire to succeed, and not just sit back and wait for something to happen, go out and get it.
- You have above average knowledge and wisdom and are happy to share this knowledge with others.
- You have a clear focus on what you want in life. You build strong boundaries for acceptable behavior and do not tolerate those who exceed these limits.
- Sometimes you can be arrogant, and your ambitions can be unrealistic, which can lead to failures and errors.
The Importance of region-based Gold Color
- In North America, Canada, and the United States, gold is an indicator of wealth, brightness, and money. As a result, it is widely used in advertising or the manufacture of jewelry, architecture, alcohol and chocolate.
- In Latin America and Mexico, it is used in church decorations.
- Outside the Caribbean, Cuba, Jamaica, Bahamas, Haiti and others. Colored gold depicts pirates and their treasures.
- In China, golden yellow represents an element of the Earth.
- In Japan, gold means power and wealth.
- In the European flag, which has 12 golden stars on a blue background, colored gold means harmony and mysticism, as well as unity and solidarity between different nations.
- In France, the importance of gold color includes jewelry, light or luxury in the UK; it represents a crown or royal power.
Gold on Marketing
From a marketing point of view, high value products can benefit from a golden hue, especially on their packaging. Unfortunately, gold can look boring and dull when used in online marketing, especially on web pages.
It will look like dirty yellow, which will lead to the malfunction of your site and may have a negative value. When planning your sales of several excellent products intended for a male audience, you should consider mixing them with black or navy blue.
However, you must be careful how this affects your site. Your site will serve as your image on the Internet and it should look professional.