Dr Lal PathLabs is an Indian leading blood test laboratory with over 190+ clinical labs and 1700+ patient service centres, Dr Lal PathLabs becomes one of the top diagnostic chains in India. Below are some of the Dr Lal PathLabs facts you didn’t know about.
- Dr Lal PathLabs is founded in 1949 by the late Dr. S. K. Lal and it is now managed by chairman and managing director Arvind Lal who is an Indian pathologist and medical administrator.
- Dr Lal PathLabs is the first Public Private Partnership who have modernized Indian medical diagnostics and laboratory testing in India.
- Arvind Lal holds the Brigadier rank in the Indian Armed Forces.
- In 2009, Arvind Lal honored with fourth highest civilian Padma Shri award for his contribution to the medical field.
- In 2013 VCCircle awarded the Best Diagnostic Service Company for creating a big brand with highest reputation and its quality of lab testing.
- Dr Lal PathLabs is now available in 800 cities, 2,000 collections centers with over 10 million patients a year.
- Dr Lal PathLabs is the first company in this industry that came up with an IPO.
- Dr Lal PathLabs total valuation is expected to be Rs 12,000 crore by 2020.
- You can check your reports online via their official website.
- You can also book for a particular test for home collection.