You can only watch videos on mobile/tablet devices and not on bigger screens like Laptop, PC, or TV. You can download the app from the Play Store/App Store to watch the videos.
Does Emedicoz work on tablet?
It is available both for Android and iOS platforms.
Is marrow enough for NEET?
I think one year is enough to go through all the video lectures and MCQ’s in Marrow. So if you are dedicated then one year of preparation from Marrow materials would be sufficient.
Is Prepladder better than marrow?
Marrow is very conceptual but lengthy , so if you have time, marrow is better than prepladder. … Prepladder has rapid revision program which has a very good benifit in the last minute preparations. The final verdict would be if you have ample of time to prepare go for marrow.
Can 2 persons use marrow?
You can use Marrow in a maximum of 2 devices, but strictly for personal use, at non-overlapping times. Simultaneous usage is not allowed.
Is marrow good or dams?
The main problem with marrow is that they explain everything in detail and so the topics which are taught in dams for a shorter time are taught in marrow for a longer time. So, you should have the motivation and energy to complete all the videos without anyone pushing you to do it.
Which is the best mobile or tablet?
If you need to decide between either a tablet or a phone, a phone is better for communication and more practical for use on the go. The large screens on tablets, however, are more versatile for running apps and better for watching videos.
On which devices does Marrow work?
While we cannot provide a foolproof list, we have seen Marrow working seamlessly on most devices from these manufacturers:
- Google Pixel.
How do I know if my PrepLadder is valid?
Kindly visit the ‘Profile section’ on your device. There you’ll find an option to check the validity of your pack.
Which is best tab for student?
Best Android tablets for students in India
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7. The Galaxy Tab A7 features a large 10.4-inch display which helps in reading notes. …
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite. The Galaxy Tab A7 Lite is an affordable alternative to the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite. …
- Lenovo Tab M10 (2nd Gen) …
- Lenovo Tab M8 2nd Gen.
What is the best tablet for medical students?
Top 4 Tablets For Medical School
- Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) – Space Gray. Technical Specifications from Amazon: …
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB) …
- Apple iPad Mini (Wi-Fi, 64GB) – Space Gray (Latest Model) …
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 64 GB WiFi tablet Black (2019)
How do you use marrow QBank?
Do not skip: This is the single most important rule of QBank. QBank consists of only highly selected repeat and high-yield questions, and every single question & explanation is critical. Skipping questions will defeat the purpose of QBank. So make sure you mindfully solve all the MCQs before marking a topic complete.
Why marrow app is not working?
Why: The video codec is prone to failure when it is trying to play DRM videos on certain devices after extended use of videos in Marrow or other video-based apps. What can you do? Restart the device. If the issue persists, kindly check with the device manufacturer for a fix or use an alternate device.
What are the disadvantages of tablets?
Disadvantages of tablets pc:
- hardware is prone to damage;
- weaker capabilities;
- traditional keyboards are much more comfortable;
- the screen size is too small in comparison with a laptop;
- higher cost;
- do not come with optical drives for use with CDs or DVDs;
- ineffective for the cognition of complex engineering concepts;
Which tablet is best cheap?
- Lenovo Smart Tab M10 Plus. Best cheap tablet ever. …
- Amazon Fire HD 8 (2020) The best cheap tablet with Alexa. …
- Amazon Fire 7 (2019) Best cheap Amazon tablet overall. …
- Amazon Fire HD 10 (2019) Best cheap tablet with USB-C. …
- Amazon Fire HD 8 (2018) …
- Lenovo Tab 4, 10-inch. …
- Lenovo Tab 4 Plus, 10-inch. …
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition.
Can I crack NEET PG in 2months?
Can you crack NEET PG in 2 months? The answer is yes! However, cracking NEET PG in 2 months is no easy feat and requires serious dedication, diligence, and hard work. There is no doubt that NEET PG is one of the toughest exams in India but learning how to crack NEET PG in first attempt is even harder.
Is NEET PG tougher than Upsc?
Bibhuti Jha said, UPSC is tougher than NEET, this is because in NEET you have a limited syllabus but in UPSC there is no limitation. Moreover, the questions can come from any field. It can be from Gk, GS and many other subjects which test the knowledge of the aspirants.”
Is marrow good for FMGE?
4) Do you think Marrow helped with your FMGE preparation? Yes, definitely. Nowadays, a lot of DNB and NEET-PG pattern MCQs are being asked even in FMGE.
Why is my marrow account blocked?
If there is a suspicion of untoward or illegal activity, We may suspend your account immediately and if required, debar all future access by You to the Platform.
Is marrow pearls useful?
Yes. The Pearls in Marrow were very useful for me. For e.g.,I would have studied a subject a month back and when I see a relevant Pearl in the Marrow app it would serve as a mini revision for me.